Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Projects featuring Roundy Sentiments

Hello and good morning! ^__^

I'm Halak and today I'll be showing you some projects with a fantastic stamp set called Roundy Sentiments.

But before that, let me remind you, today's the last day of the month and tomorrow we have the new release launch over at Peek-a-boo Designs!

Super psyched about it! Fabulous set of products releasing tomorrow!

You probably might even get to see a sneak peek or two... but shhh... you didn't hear it from me... :D  

So.. here's a look at the stamp set :

I love circle text because it's unconventional and fun!

This stamp set has a great mix of sentiments and patterns so you can build your entire project without the use of additional stamp sets.

Let's check out the projects one by one, shall we?

Starting with this bookmark that I made :

The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.

I used a cool color scheme of blues and greens for it.

Tip : I wanted to embellish the project but wanted it to be functional as a bookmark, so I used flat sequins.
If you use cup sequins, it will ruin the book pages and the sequins could get crushed when the weight of the book is too much.
Hence, while making a project do think about what you want to use it for and embellish it accordingly.

Next up is this birthday card.

A CAS project, I used pastel colors for the patterns and Archival black ink by Ranger for sentiment from the set.

The butterflies and the stamped heart are coated in fine glitter.

And here's an envelope.

I masked the top half of the envelope before stamping to be able to write stuff on it.

Tip : Notice the sentiment on this project. In the stamp set it is quite big + runs continuous and I didn't want it repeating while stamping so I masked it such that the sentiment is stamped without repetition.
If I were making a bigger project like a card or a layout, I would keep the entire sentiment.

So this brings us to an end of this blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading it! Which project is your favorite? I'd love to know!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

4 comments: