Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stencils - 3 Different ways

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope You Guys are doing good.. Fall has started and I'm loving these beautiful days here..
I love this part of the year, all getting ready for festivals/holidays..

Well today I'm here with a very simple yet very beautiful result giving tutorial, where we use stencils.. Stencils are one of the best crafty products, cheaper, versatile (can be used in various ways to create different type of cards). I really love to hoard stencils..


So today I used the Beaded stencils from PABD September Release.. Its an amazing design and can be used to make different types of cards..




And in the video, I show you guys 3 different ways to used the stencils..






To see the Video watch below or Click HERE to watch on YouTube.


Hope you like the video.
Thank You for visiting. Have a Nice Day..

Regards 

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards neha... Well use of the stencil.. love them totally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool ideas :) had fun reading the post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool techniques Neha 😊 can you pl also share how you clean the stencil after applying versamark? I find it sticky! 😑

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards and beautiful stenciling Neha! ^__^ <3 *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully done neha, loved your idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the neat and clean look of your cards Neha ! They are wonderful ..I too paired these doodled butterflies with beaded stencil ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards and brilliant use of a single stencil to create 3 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards...loved all the three but first one is my favourite.. Thanks for sharing.. Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards...loved all the three but first one is my favourite.. Thanks for sharing.. Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neha, these are simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete