Friday, November 11, 2016

CHALLENGE #12 - COLOR INSPIRATION By Bilovodenko Nadiya

Hi PABD fun's))) Today Nadiya Bilovodenko is here.Our's Challenge 12 is so incredibly inspiring!!!
I did a series of three cards. 

Let's take a closer look.
The first project

 Technique hot embossing white powder and  background with distress ink.
 The set Feather simply magical

The second project - the card.
 Simple background - I did distress ink and water. Feathers I made hot embosing and distress, and then I cut them.
 I wanted lightness and weightlessness......
 The third project.
 I think the magic around us is ....... enough to pick up a set of stamps amazing ...

 And all three projects together.
 I hope you enjoyed my inspiration, right? I look forward to your projects in our Challenge.


 In my projects i used:

Enamel dots Rose Quartz


Feather
Messy Lines

7 comments: