Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy New Year with Bilovodenko Nadiya

Hi PABD fans! Today me Nadiya Bilovodenko is here on the fabulous Peek-a-boo Designs  blog with my inspirations projects! and today I did three projects for you. New Year absolutely soon be knocking on our doors! And I made a few simple miхed media cards for my family!
 Let's take a closer look!
 Even without the Christmas stamps you can do a New Year's card
 Just do embosing white powder, together with a set of stamps Solid Shapes namely the Star
and then make a textured pattern paste through a stencil.
 And then the whole point of the decor.

 Black background, white embosing with white a structural paste create a holiday.
 Add a drop of golden acrylic and gold glitter, and voila!
 It is snowing, it is the New Year, it miхeh media !!!




 I wish everyone the wonderful and amazing Christmas!

 AT my projects i'm used:
Solid Shapes 
 Dimensional 
Bubbles
 

4 comments: