Monday, December 12, 2016

INKS, FEATHERS AND BUTTERFLIES

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a fun selection of cards using different elements. Each of these card was created using different inks to create special effects. Let me show the first.


To create this card I used the Feather stamp set and the embossing technique. First I used the dry embossing over the second layer and I stamped the sentiment with heat embossing technique using Verdigris Embossing Powder. To complement the design I stamped two small feathers included on the same stamp set with the same embossing powder, fussy cut them with scissors, decorated them with gold metallic thread and paste over the dry embossing with dimensionals. Finally I pasted the decorated layer over the card base.


  My second card was made using the stamp set Indian Motif, one of my favorites. I stamped the main images with Kaleidacolor Ink to have the rainbow tones.


  I used Bouquet Kaleidacolor Ink for both images. I jut turn the images to have different tones. For the numbers I used the Numbers Dies with dark brown metallic card stock. The base and second layer of this card are very vanilla card stock and the second layer was pasted with dimensionals to have more high on the project.

  
  The third card is a butterfly card created with the fabulous stamp set Doodle Butterfly.


   I stamped one of the butterflies included on the stamp set using Crumb Cake classic Ink, the same color of the second layer. Then in a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the bold butterfly using VersaFine Satin Red and Clear Embossing Powder and fussy cut this image with scissors. I pasted the butterfly over the layer  using dimensionals and stamped the sentiment with VersaFine and clear embossing powder. I pasted the decorated layer over the Real Red card base and decorated with a few rhinestones.



The products used on these card are:

  

     
You will find all these products HERE in Peek a Boo Store!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special. 

2 comments: