Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Celebration cards by Piyu

Hey Friends,

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. Today I am here with 4 cards based on "Celebration" theme.Let me start with Celebration of New Year.

 I stamped the image from the "Blotchy" stamp set in Rainbow colors.
Then I added the sentiment from the "Poinsettia" stamp set.
Finally I added some ink splatters.

My second card is also a New Year card.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from the "A little note" stamp set, colored with copics and fussy cut them.Then I arranged the flowers and leaves around the card stock and stamped the sentiment from the "Poinsettia" stamp set in the center.

My third card is for celebrating a wedding.

I created a sunset background by masking a circle for moon and blending with distress inks.
Then I die cut the couple using ''Couple" die in white.
I stamped the sentiment from the "Stringy Text" stamp set on vellum and heat embossed it with platinum embossing powder.
Finally I doodled stars using silver gel pen.

My last card is for a House Warming celebration.

I stamped the flowers from the "A little note" stamp set and colored it with copics.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Here is the list of supplies used. You can get them from the PABD store here.
A little note

Blotchy


Couple die


Poinsettia



Hope you liked these cards.
Love,
Piyu

No comments:

Post a Comment