Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Different Technique cards with Vinita


Hello to all Peek-a-boo Designs lovers!

Are u ready for more fun inspirations in my style!

Card 1
Alcohol ink background

Today, the first card I am going to showcase featuring my own design stamp set - " Pretty Roses" and combined it is using alcohol inks to create my own background as it is very trendy these days! This is my first ever try using this technique. You will love this technique with so many variations!



Process

I used Yupo paper here, it's so glossy and shiny, specially created for this. Here I used 3 different inks with blending solution. Dripping some drops of alcohol inks with blending solution and So happy with the end result!



  1. Now I stamped some flowers and leaves using Versamark embossing ink and heat embossed it with Metallic gold sparkle. For my flowers, I used  DI, randomly blended 3 different shades to match my background and fussy cut them, same with leaves too.
  2. Die cut some stitched circles to create my shaker. Heat embossed the sentiment from the same set. Applied some clear gel sprinkled some crystal clear powder and filled the shaker with sequins.
  3. Created the border using the stitched rounded rectangle die and adhered them on my base card with shiny golden rectangle too. 
  4. I ended it up with my floral shaker circle, little off side to create more interest and to give a feeling of movement to the layout. I embellished it with few sequins and new hello sentiment text in gold!

Supplies used:

Stamps

Pretty Roses

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/stamp/4x6/pretty-roses.html?___SID=U


Dies: from Peek-a boo Designs

Dual Stitched Circle Die

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/new-arrivals/dpabd040.html



Word Sentiment: Hello

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/dies/dpabd033.html




Card 2

Coloring with bleach




Process:

 I went with monochromatic look of red using DI and stamped one of the flowers from new floral directions set using Misti and heat embossed them with Metallic gold sparkle. I put my bleach in a lid and painted only the floral part using my brush. And it turned into soft white and pink shade.
So pretty, love the results.



Using a gold glitter sheet I die cut the sentiment Cherish and die cut a thin strip too.
 For Every moment sentiment, I masked the sentiment from Sunshine set and stamped it and heat embossed it with Metallic gold sparkle again. Added an arrow brad for directions and create more interest and it can move easily in all direction!


Supply used:

Stamps: Floral Directions

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/stamp/4x6/pabd118-205.html?___SID=U



Sunshine

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/stamp/4x6/sunshine.html?___SID=U



Dies: Dual stitched Rounded Rectangle

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/dies/dual-stitched-rounded-rectangle.html?___SID=U




Word sentiment: Cherish

http://www.thepeekaboodesigns.com/index.php/dies/dpabd042.html




Card 3

Brusho fun technique Card




Process:

I just love this pretty creation and you can see I just opened up all my new release toys! These new products are just an amazing way to create something different and super cute in no time at all! Seriously! I made this composition in less than half an hour hardly:)

I started with whisper white glossy paper. Sprinkled some Color Burst colors randomly and spray with my water bottle and added some gold splatters too, love the result. Die cut the & sign out of a copper color glitter sheet and adhered it. The sentiment is stamped using jet black archival ink from Sunshine stamp set and I Highlighted the bold words with glitter gold.



Love the designer Lovey Dovey washi tape with the foiled gold hearts and added a black striped vellum paper strip. Add a  cute wood veneer couple( Added some golden splashes to the couple) with a heart epoxy stickers.
Finished it off with a purple Sequins trim and bakers twine with a Heart cloth-pin and an epoxy sticker to it!
Love the combo of colors with all gold!

Supply used:

Dies: Dual Stitched Rounded Rectangle



Ampersand Trilogy



 Stamp: Sunshine



Washi Tape: Lovey Dovey



Well! I hope you are inspired by my creations and would love to see yours for the current challenge here!

Hoping you all are having a great day:)

8 comments: