Thursday, December 14, 2017

Madhubani style money envelopes - DT Daksha

Hello ! crafty friends,
Today I am here with this months challenge inspiration post. This month at Peek-a-boo design challenge we have a theme..
The theme is a combination of point no 1 & 2.
1. take your pick,Use any 4 elements out of the following 10:
-glitter
-sequins
-stencils
-pink
-cutting Die
-Heart
-Geometric shapes
- gold
- Layers
- Enamel Dots.
AND
2.Anything but a card.Anything goes except a greeting card.

*So  You can make anything except card and you have to incorporate any 4 elements from the listed 10 items
So here is  my inspiration project... I got beautiful PABD Madhubani stamp set in my DT kit and the moment I saw that I wanted to use it...so using that stamp set ,Stencil,gold, glitter,enamel dots,sequins,layers...from above mention elements  plus distress oxides I have made these beautiful money envelopes.

1st Envelope:

 

* Envelope base  I have  hand cut from iris paper using an envelope template.
*Layered with gold metallic paper and top again Iris paper.
* On top iris paper layer I did smooshing technique using distress oxides ,water and acetate sheet.
* did little bit of stenciling using PABD stencil and distress oxides.
* Used peacock stamp motif from PABD madhubani stamp set, with black versafine ink,highlighted with white gel pen.,glossy accent and glitter rock candy.
* Used PABD washi tape , enamel dots .
* I did gold splatter effect using gold  color mixed with water.
*Used stamped sentiment from the same set which I have highlighted using glossy accent and glitter rock candy.

2nd Envelope:

 

* base envelope same.. hand cut from iris paper using template.,,all the steps same only black card stock layering and  used different stencils and  different stamp images from same Madhubani stamp set. Highlighted using sequins instead of enamel dots.and instead of washi tape used black CS stips with glossy accent and glitter.

3rd Envelope :

 

* 1st few steps are same as other two envelopes only in stamping I did masking technique and that two madhubani style Elephants I have highlighted with white gel pen ,glossy accent and glitter.Used leaves stamp in background 
* lastly decorated with washi tape, enamel dots, and stamp sentiments
Thank you for stopping by...and for more inspirations please visit blog HERE.where you can see our other DT members inspirational projects.For Peek-a-boo stuff please visit store HERE
love n hugsDaksha

Supplies used:








 

5 comments: